12 panel drug test.
12 panel drug test dip kit detects 12 commonly abused drugs including prescription drugs in one simple test with 99% accuracy.
This is an ideal drug test solution for employers, parents or individuals who want a fast and accurate drug test that is easy to to use. Whether you are an employer maintaining a drug-free workplace or a parent trying to keep your child drug free, or an adult testing yourself before you participate in a drug screening program then this 12 panel drug test has many features and benefits, including 99.9% accuracy, value for money and fast results. You have the facts in your hand within minutes for you to make the an informed decision.
This kit tests for 12 drugs including prescription drugs. Screens: 5 prescription drugs – 7 illicit drugs. Drugs detected: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opiates, Methamphetamine, Benzodiazepines, Oxycodone, Ecstasy, Methadone, K2, Spice, Morphine, Buprenorphine and Phencyclidine.
Conforms to cut-off levels recommended by NIDA.
Drug dip tests are a one-step lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay with a qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites in urine at a cut-off concentration.
- Testing Employees, Teens or Individuals.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Drug treatment clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
Full instructions are included in each pack, but you can also download a copy by clicking the red button below.
Directions for use.
The urine specimen must be collected in a clean and dry specimen container. Urine collected at any time of the day may be used, but we recommend that check the specimen temperature at the point of collection. The use of gloves is recommended to avoid unnecessary contact with the urine specimen.
- Remove the 12 panel drug test from the foil pouch.
- Remove the cap from the test device. Label the device with patient or control identifications.
- Immerse the absorbent tip into the urine sample for a minimum of twenty seconds. Urine sample should not touch the plastic device.
- Replace the cap over the absorbent tip and lay the device flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface.
- Read results at five minutes (Results appear on both sides of the test device).
- Do not interpret the result after ten minutes.
- Read our recommended procedure for testing.
Interpreting the results.
- Negative: Two lines appear. One color line should be in the control region (C), and another apparent color line adjacent should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level. NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint distinguishable color line.
- Positive: One color line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural.
The term “Drugs of Abuse” has a wide range of definitions related to taking a psychoactive drug or performance enhancing drug for a non-therapeutic or non-medical effect. Depending on the actual compound, drug abuse may lead to health problems, social problems, physical dependence, or psychological addiction. Drugs of abuse tests are a rapid, one step screening test for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine.